- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 25 gm Kishmish
- 1/4 tsp Chilli powder
- 2.5 cm piece of Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Garlic paste
- 3 medium Bananas
- 75 ml White wine vinegar
- 1 medium Mango
- 75 gm Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
How to make mango banana chutney:
- Place the vinegar, sugar, ginger, salt, garam masala, cinnamon, garlic and chilli powder in a small saucepan.
- Peel two of the bananas, slice and add to the saucepan.
- Remove the skin from the mango and cut the flesh into small chunks.
- Add half the chunks to the saucepan and reserve the remainder.
- Heat the banana mixture and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the mixture is thick and pulpy.
- Peel the remaining banana, slice and stir into the chutney, together with the reserved mango chunks and raisins.
- Serve hot or cold.