- 3/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 3 Green Apples, peeled & diced
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 Mango, diced
- 1/3 cup Flour
- Salt to taste
- Frozen Curd or Ice cream
- 3 tbsps Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
How to make mango crunch:
- Preheat up oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine rolled oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and oil in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until all ingredients have blended well.
- Add diced apples and mango to pie pan.
- Cover with oat mix.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with frozen curd or non-fat ice cream.