- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Cream
- 2 tsp Gelatine
- 1/2 cup Mango slices, sliced into small pieces
- 1/2 cup Mango Puree
How to make mango souffle:
- Soak gelatin in 1/4 cup of water.
- Separate egg yolks and whites.
- Add mango puree and sugar to the yolk and prepare over a pot of hot water till the sugar dissolves.
- Dissolve soaked gelatin in hot water and add to the yolk mixture and cool.
- Beat the cream and add to this mixture.
- Also add the mango slices.
- Beat egg whites stiff and fold into the soufflé mixture.
- Set in freezer for at least two hours.
- Decorate with cream and mango slices.