1/2 cup brown chickpeas (kale chane)
2 cloves (laung)
4 black pepper (kali mirch)
1 piece cinnamon (dal chini)
2 garlic buds (lahsun)
2 tbsp split Bengal gram lentil (chane ki dal)
1/2 tsp salt (namak)
a piece ginger (adrak)
2 bread piece
1/2 cup refined flour (maida)
2 whole red chilly (lal mirch)
oil for frying
How to make kale chane ka kebab :
- Soak bengal gram lentil and brown chickpeas for 2 hours.
- Now cook bengal gram lentil, chickpeas, cloves, black pepper powder, ginger, garlic buds and 1 cup water in a pressure cooker.
- Water should dry up completely.
- When it cools then grind it in a mixer.
- Soak bread and press with both the hands to retain water.
- Grind it with chickpeas in a mixer.
- Make kababs of the mixture.
- Make a thick thickened milk batter.
- Coat kababs in this batter.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry all kababs in it.
- Serve them hot.