Tiger prawns fried in seasoned flour and served with grated cheese.
- 8 tiger prawns (cleaned, shelled and deveined) withtails
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Flour as required
- 75 gms cheese, grated
- 4 tblsp finely chopped spring onion
- 2 tblsp garlic
- 2 tblsp coriander, chopped fine
- 1 lettuce
- 200 gms tomatoes, chopped
How to make prawns arabian:
- Dry the tiger prawns with tail with a kitchen napkin. Apply salt and pepper.
- Dip them in beaten egg and roll in the flour and deep fry till done. Remove excess oil on the kitchen tissue.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top of the fried prawns.
- Put them along with spring onion, garlic and coriander.
- Serve with lettuce leaves and chopped tomatoes.