Poha roll recipe is a modern day roll recipes. In this receipe poha material is made into balls and then dipped in egg batter and then deep fried.
- 1 egg
- 30 gms poha (rice flakes)
- 100 gms potato
- 2 green chillies
- 20 gms roasted peanuts
- 1/4 tsp amchur (dry mango powder)
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tblsp breadcrumbs
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Few coriander sprigs
How to make poha roll :
- Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- Wash the poha in a strainer. Coarsely grind the roasted peanut.
- Wash & chop the green chillies and corainder sprigs.
- Add poha, peanuts, chillies, corainder leaves and spices to themashed potatoes.
- Mix well and roll into desirable shapes.
- Dip in beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in oil till rolls golden brown.
- Serve hot with tamraindchutney.