Plain dosa are light and easyto make. They are hassale free and yummy to eat. Learn how to make plain dosa.
- 3 cup rice (chawal)
- 1 cup split black gram lentil (urad ki dhuli dal)
- 1 tsp salt (namak)
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds (dana methi)
- oil as required
How to make plain dosa:
- Soak rice, dal and dana methi for 6 hours.
- Then grind them to a fine thin batter by adding little water.
- Add salt to it and leave it covered for 12 hours forfermentation.
- Now heat a non stick tawa and spread 1 tbsp of the batter on thewhole of the pan.
- Grease all the corners and then cook it on the other side also.
- Put little water on the tawa and wipe it with a clean clothbefore making each dosa.
- Serve them hot with hot sambhar and chutney.