Here is a easy and simple no cook grilled paneer sandwich. This Indian cottage cheese sandwich are very delicious and goes very well with either tea or coffee. This sandwich is loaded healthy fats and protein of paneer and you can select the bread of your choice from whole wheat bread to brown bread to multigrain bread and more.
Grilled Fresh Paneer Sandwich | Indian Cottage Cheese Sandwich
- Sandwich Maker / Bread Toaster
- Paneer (Fresh Cottage Cheese)
- Bread (Regular/Wheat/Brown/Multigrain/any)
- 1 loaf Bread
- 1/2 cup grated Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- 1 Tomatoes
- 1 Onions
- 2 Green chillies
- 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Butter as needed
How to make paneer sandwich :
- Chop onions, chillies and tomatoes.
- Mix the grated paneer with chopped vegetables, salt, red chilli powder and keep aside.
- Take two bread slices and butter them, put some paneer mixture on one slice and cover it with other bread slice.
- Put this in sandwich toaster until the bread turns crispy and brown.
- Serve with ketchup.