- 2 cups Chapati Flour
- 1 cup Spinach (palak), finely chopped and steamed
- 1tbsp. oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/4th tsp. chili powder or black pepper powder
- Oil / butter to shallow fry
How to make Palak Parata :
- Drain the steamed spinach and cool it to room temperature.
- Now mix all ingredients- flour, spinach (palak), salt, chili powder, cumin seeds and 1 tbsp. oil .
- Add enough water to make a dough of rolling consistency.
- Cover it and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Then make small balls and roll them like parathas.
- Put the palak paratha on the tawa (Griddle) and make like you make any paratha.
- Serve palak parantha hot with home-made butter,curd or chutney of your choice.