Malai kebabs are made by marinating the chicken pieces with ginger garlic paste and keeping overnight. Here is a simple recipe for Malai Kebab.
500 grams Chicken breasts
6-8 nos. Green chillies
2 tblsp Coriander leaves
2 tblsp Mint leaves
12 nos. Garlic
8-10 nos. Almonds
3/4 cup Fresh cream
1 inch Ginger
1 tblsp Lemon juice
How to make malai kebabs:
- Wash and chop the chicken breasts into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
- Grind the green chillies, almonds, ginger-garlic, mint and coriander leaves to a fine paste.
- Apply this paste to the chicken.
- Add the cream and mix well before adding salt to taste.
- Allow the chicken to marinate overnight for best results.
- Thread on skewers and grill over charcoal, basting with oil or ghee.
- Serve hot.