- 18 Graham Crackers (whole plain)
- 1/2 cup Strawberry-Flavor Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Ice Cream Scoop
- Classified Valentine Candies, Jelly Beans or Small Fresh Flower
- Pink and White decorating Icings
- Pastry Bags and assorted Decorating tips
How to make valentine surprise:
- Pour icings into pastry bags decorated with decorating tips and set aside.
- Cut down graham crackers crosswise to make half.
- Pour one scoop ice cream in the center of each of six graham cracker halves.
- Make sides of each box by standing 1 graham cracker half along each of sides of each graham cracker half topped with ice cream.
- Line icing along seams to secure.
- Tops boxes with 6 graham cracker halves.
- Line icing along remaining seams.
- Put the boxes in freezer.
- Let it freeze for about half-hour.
- Decorate boxes according to liking with candies and icing.
- To secure candies use icing.
- freeze and serve.