- 1 roll Sugar Cookie Dough (refrigerator)
- 1 can Pink Frosting
- Powdered Sugar (Cheeni)
How to make valentine cookies:
- Prepare sugar cookies as per the directions given on the package for rolled cookies.
- Cut hearts in dough using a cookie cutter.
- Cut out a heart in the center of half the cookies with a help of a knife or small cookie cutter..
- Arrange cookies on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 170 degrees c for about 7 – 9 minutes.
- Spread each big solid cookie with frosting.
- Top with cutout cookie.
- Drizzle powdered sugar.