Impress your loved ones with this Indian seet recipe of malai gulab jamun.
- 1 Cup full-cream powder milk
- 4 Teaspoon Suji
- 4 Teaspoon Cake Flour ( Maida )
- 4 Teaspoon Ghee
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Milk to make dough
- Ghee for frying.
- For Sugar Syrup:
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Cups Water
For The Filling:
- Some cream ( malai )
- Desicated Coconut
How to make malai gulab jamun :
- Make a dough with Powder- milk, suji, maida, ghee, baking powder & milk. Set aside for 2-3 hours.
- Again make a dough by adding some more milk ( as the dough becomes stiff & hard after 2 hours ).
- Make Sugar syrup and cool. Make elongated-shaped Jamuns and fry in ghee at medium heat.
- Add to the syrup. Leave aside for about 4 hours. Squeeze out the syrup gently.
- Make a slit at one end & fill with malai.
- Roll in the desiccated coconut.