- 3 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 cup Butter, softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
How to make golden pound cake:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 12-cup bundt cake pan.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Beat sugar, butter, vanilla, and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on high 5 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Beat in flour mixture alternately with milk on low speed. Pour into pan.
- Bake 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan to wire rack.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.