- 1 1/2 cup Cornmeal
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tblsp Baking Powder
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tblsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Blueberries
How to make blueberry breakfast cake:
- Combine the cornmeal, flour, and baking powder.
- Beat egg whites until light and fluffy.
- Beat together the apple juice, milk, and oil; gently fold in egg whites. Stir in dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into an oiled cake pan, sprinkle with the blueberries.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. for 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- Serve hot with butter and maple syrup