Adding kewra essence to the mixture of milk and paneer makes Indian malai ladoo. Learn how to make these yummy ladoo.
1/2 cup of Condensed milk (dudh)
Cardamom (elayachi) powder – 1 tsp.
Yellow Food color- 4 to 5 drops
Paneer fresh crumbled- 250gms
Kewra Essence – 2 to 3 drops
Silver (chandi ka vark) edible leaf- 1
How to make malai ladoo:
- Take a saucepan and heat it on medium heat.
- Add condensed milk and boil it with paneer.
- Continuously stir.
- When it is done it will become thick and leave sides of the pan.
- Add kewra essence and yellow food colour.
- Grease a plate and pour the mixture in it.
- Add cardamom powder and let it cool a bit.
- Make balls and cover it will silver leaf.