Savor the culinary delights of tuna with mushroom soup, pimento, macaroni, and margarine.
1 can Tuna
1 1/4 cup Milk
2 tblsp Flour
3 tblsp Margarine
1/2 cup Pimento (optional)
1 cup Macaroni (uncooked)
1/2 cup Onion (chopped)
1/2 cup green Pepper (chopped)
1 can cream of Mushroom Soup or Cream of Celery Soup
How to make tuna casserole:
- Cut fish in a bowl.
- In boiling water cook macaroni for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain it and rinse it in cold water.
- Fry onion and pepper in margarine in a skillet till they become brownish.
- Combine flour and then milk.
- Cook till smooth.
- Combine soup, stirring till it gets smooth.
- Combine with tuna, pimento and macaroni.
- Place it in casserole.
- Bake it at 350° for 30 minutes.