Enjoy this tasty dish with tortilla picante sauce, sour cream, and chicken as its main ingredients.
8 inch 10 Flour Tortilla (warmed)
1 cup Picante Sauce
2 tsp Chili Powder
8 oz Sour Cream
1 medium Tomato (chopped)
2 cup Chicken (chopped and cooked)
1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
1 cup (10 3/4 oz) Cream of Chicken Soup
1 green Onion (sliced)
How to make Creamy Chicken Enchiladas :
- Combine soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder.
- Mix 1 cup picante sauce mixture, cheese and chicken.
- Spread 1/4-cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Roll it up and place it in a baking dish with seam-side down.
- Spread remaining picante sauce mixture over enchiladas.
- Cover it.
- Bake it at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Top it with onion and tomato.