Delightful chicken with garlic cloves, white wine, and pepper garnished with lemon, and basil.
4 Chicken Breast Halves (skinless and boneless)
2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
2 tblsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Paprika
Salt and Pepper according to taste
2 tblsp Margarine or Butter
1/2 tsp Lemon Zest (grated)
1/4 cup White Wine
How to make lemon garlic chicken:
- Drizzle chicken with salt, paprika and pepper.
- In a skillet melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat.
- Combine chicken to skillet when pan becomes hot.
- Fry chicken on each side till it is slightly browned; it will take about 2-3 minutes.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle half of the lemon juice over the chicken.
- Bake it in a preheated oven to 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Mix garlic to the hot pan and fry till it appears brown in color, it will take about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Combine white wine to the pan to de-glaze.
- Combine lemon zest to the pan after 2 minutes. Reduce by half, then cover it and set aside.
- Pour the remaining lemon juice over the chicken once again.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Take it out.
- Place chicken over dish of rice.
- Spoon the sauce on it.
- Garnish with some lemon-twists, sage or basil.