Learn how to make easy stuffed aloo tikki. This aloo tikki is stuffed with raisins.
4 large potatoes (aloo)
3 tblsp raisins (kishmish)
3 medium onions
1 tblsp coriander leaves
4 green chillies
1/2 cup bread crumbs
3 tsp oil (tel)
salt (namak) to taste
oil (tel) to fry
How to make stuffed aloo tikki:
- Peel and cut the onions finely.
- Wash and finely cut the green chillies.
- Clean, wash and finely cut the coriander leaves.
- Boil the potatoes. Peel and grate to mash thoroughly.
- Heat up a little oil in a pan, mix in onion and stir fry until soft.
- Mix in sauted onion, cut coriander leaves, cut green chillies, salt and bread crumbs to the mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Divide into eight equal portions.
- Stuff each portion with cut raisins, make balls and flatten them.
- Heat up a griddle and shallow fry the tikkis with a little oil until light golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with tarmarind and green chutney