Cabbage raita is a unique raita recipe. It is quick to make and really makes your food menu stand out. Learn how to make cabbage raita.
2 cups yogurt (dahi)
a few cabbage leaves
1 tsp cumin powder (jeera) roasted
2 green chillies
1″ ginger (adrak)
1 tsp sugar (cheeni)
a few coriander leaves
1/2 tsp red chilli (lal mirch) powder
salt (namak) to taste
How to make cabbage raita:
- Wash the cabbage leaves and chop them finely.
- Wash and grind the green chillies.
- Peel and grind the ginger.
- Clean, wash and cut the coriander leaves.
- Mix all the above ingredients with the yogurt.
- Serve chilled.