Learn how to make rava ladoo or suji laddoo. Here is the rava ladoo recipe.
1 cup semolina (rava / suji)
1 cup sugar (cheeni)
1 cup milk
1 tblsp currants (kishmish)
1 tblsp cashewnuts (kaju)
3 tsp pure ghee
How to make rava ladoo:
- Cut the cashew nuts.
- Wash and dry the currants.
- Heat up a little ghee and lightly fry them.
- Keep aside.
- Heat up ghee in a deep kadai and fry the semolina (suji) on low heat up till it turns light brown in colour.
- Then mix in sugar and milk and stir fry till the mixture becomes sticky.
- Mix in the cashew nuts and raisins to the mixture.
- Take off the pot from heat up and form the dough into small balls.
- Serve when cool and dry.