Paneer Bagh E Bahar recipe is one of the no hassle recipes. Ideal for dinner parties. Learn how to make paneer bagh e bahar.
1/4 cup cashewnut paste
1 tsp sugar (cheeni)
1 cup yellow capsicum (shimla mirch) chopped
1 cup Tomato (Tamatar) chopped
1 tsp garlic (lasan) finely chopped
1/2 cup fresh cream (malai)
1 tsp pepper
1 cup pineapple chopped
2 tblsp Tomato (Tamatar) sauce
2 green chillies vertically cut
2 tblsp refined oil (tel)
1 tsp salt (namak)
200 gms paneer cubes
How to make paneer bagh-e-bahar:
- Cut paneer, capsicum, pineapple and tomato separately in 1 inch pieces.
- Make a paste of cashewnuts along with fresh cream
- Heat up oil in a kadai and mix in cut garlic and green chillies and fry till brown.
- Mix in cashew paste.
- Stir fry capsicum in cashew mixture in high flame flame.
- Mix in pineapple and tomatoess and stir till cooked.
- Mix in paneer, tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir fry it for 5 minutes and mix in sugar.
- Stir fry for a minute and transfer to a round dish and sprinkle 2 tbsp of cream
- Serve hot with tandoori roti.