Learn how to make potato dahiwada. Aloo dahivada recipe is very unique and different.
Green chillies chopped as per taste
3 tbsp chopped corriander leaves
1 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
2 tsp jeera powder
salt to taste
4 bread slices
1/2 tsp black salt
1 tsp chat masala powder
1/2 kg curd
2 tsp red chilli powder
oil to fry
How to make potato dahiwada:
- Boil and mash the potatoes.
- Spice up with salt,1 tsp red chilli, 1tsp jeera powder,1tsp garam masla,1 tsp chaat masala powder, 2 tblsp green corriander leaves, green chilles and mix well.
- Take the bread slices and cut them in a round shape, with a help of a mould.
- Apply little water on the round bread slices, just enough water to let the potato mixture to stick to the bread slices.
- Take approximately 2 tblsp potato mixture and spread on the round slices evenly.
- Make it smooth.
- Heat up up the oil for frying and fry the rounds till golden brown.
- Take off on a paper towel to get off excess oil.
- Let them cool.
- Mean while cream the curds and spice up it with common salt and black salt.
- When the rounds are cool assemble them in a dish and pour out the curd on it.
- Spice up it with red chilli, jeera powder, garam masala ,corriander leaves and green chillies.
- Serve with sweet tarmarind chutney