1/2 tblsp cardamom powder
1/2 kg sweet potatoes
4 cup water
4 cup coconut scraped
2 tblsp sago
Salt to taste
1/4 kg jaggery
How to make sweet potato kheer :
- Take off sweet potatoes and cut into thin small slices.
- Stir fry them with sago in 2 cup of water, till potatoes become soft.
- Mix in jaggary.
- Extract 3 cup thick coconut milk using about 4 cup of water and mix in to the sweet potatoes.
- Continue to stir fry for another 5 minutes.
- Mix in cardamom powder and salt.
- Stir and take off the pot from heat.