Here is a unique spiced tea recipe with lots of spices. Learn how to make spiced tea.
- 21/2 cup Water
- 2 Cloves (Lavang)
- 1 brown Cardamom (Badi Elaichi)
- 4 Black Pepper corns (Kalimirchi)
- 1 Cinnamon Stick (Tuj/Dalchini)
- 2 tsp Tea Leaves (Chai Patti)
- 11/4 cup Milk (Doodh)
- 2 tblsp Sugar (Cheeni) or as desired
How to make spiced tea:
- Place the water, cloves, cardamom, peppercorns and cinnamon in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Stir in the tea leaves and continue to cook over a moderate heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk and sugar and boil, remove from the heat.
- Strain and serve piping hot.