Srikhand is a yogurt based Gujarati dessert which is very rich and creamy and eaten with puris. Learn how to make srikhand at home.
- 1 (500 gms) container plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp rose water (optional)
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- Few threads of saffron
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped green pistachios
How To Make Shrikhand At Home:
- Mix all ingredients except pistachios.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Stir, spoon into dessert dishes.
- Sprinkle shrikhand with pistachios.