- 150 gms Margarine/ Butter
- 100 gms Icing sugar
- 1 Egg
- 225 gms Plain flour
- 25 gms Cocoa
- 100 gms Cooking chocolate
How to make chocolate Pretzels:
- Soften the butter or margarine in a bowl and mix in the icing sugar, lightly beaten egg and salt.
- Sift in flour and cocoa and mix together to make a stiff dough. leave for 30 minutes.
- Roll out pieces of dough to the shape of pretzels.
- Place on a lightly greased tray and bake for 15-18 minutes in a moderate oven.
- Melt cooking chocolate with water over a low heat.
- Drop each pretzel into the hot chocolate and quickly remove. dry each pretzel on grease proof paper.