- 1 cup unsalted Butter
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 tsp Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make cardamom cookies:
- In a bowl, beat the butter, sugar and cardomom powder fro 3 minutes.
- Then with the beater going add the eggs one at a time.
- When the mixture gets light take it out in a bowl and add the flour and salt with a light hand.
- When a soft dough gets prepared with the help of a spoon drop them on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Place them 1/2″ apart.
- Bake these cookies in a preheated oven at 325 F for 10 – 11 minutes or till the cookies have a golden color.
- Repeat the baking procedure for the remaining dough.