- 1 cup sabudana (drained in water for atleast three hours),
- 1 no. potato,
- 4 green chillies,
- 1 tea spoon Jeera,
- 2 table Spoon ghee,
- 2-3 table spoon Roasted groundnuts powder,
- Sugar 1 tea spoon,
- and salt for taste.
How to make Upawasachi Sabudana Khichadi :
- Heat Ghee in a deep pan(kadhai)
- Add Jeera into the heated ghee.
- Add Potato cut into small square shape.
- Add Green chillies finally chopped.
- Saute the potatos cook for 5 mins and turn soft.
- Then add the Sabudana mixed with the Groundnut powder, Salt and Sugar (for taste).
- Let it fry for 5 to 8 mins. keep stirring.
- You can add Lemon Juice 1 tea spoon for taste. The hot Sabudana Khichadi is ready to serve.
- While draining the Sabudana make sure that theres no water remained. you can sprinkle some water after draining.
- Groundnut powder should not be very soft.