- 6 pcs white bread
- 2 Boiled potatoes
- 100 grams paneer
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tsp coriender leaves
- 2 chopped green chillies
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 tbs cheese spread
How to make Chilli Cheese Toast :
- Mix potatoes, paneer, onion, coriender, chillies, salt, pepper together.
- Apply this mixture on bread.Then apply some cheese spread on this.
- Now bake the bread in pre heated oven for ten minutes.
- For serving cut the bread into triangle and serve with tomato ketchup.
- This is very good and quick snack