- 6 Patatoes medum sized
- 3tps corn flour
- 2 tps garlic paste
- 2 tps coconut bhurra
- half cup peeled Pomegranates (annar fruit)
- 10 pieces of kismiss (optional)
- 10 cashwenuts
- 1 tps salt
- oil to fry
How to make Aloo Patties:
- Boil the potatoes and peel of the skin.
- After cooling mash it and add corn flour and prepare it like a dough. Pls dnt add any water.
- To make a balls of aloo dough , take dough in hand and in midlle put a little garlic paste, coconut burra, pomegranates and one cashew and roll it insidetightly.
- Heat oil in pan and deep fry the pattis till light brown colour.
- Serve it hot with green chutney or khatti methi chutney.