- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Oil
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Coffee
- 1 Shot Glass Whiskey
- 2 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 3 1/2 cup Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
How to make whiskey cake:
- In a mixer beat eggs, oil, sugar, whiskey, honey, and vanilla for three minutes.
- Then for 3 minutes at high speed.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add the sifted flour in the mixer for 3 minutes at medium speed.
- Grease a 15 x 11 inch square pan.
- Pour the mixture in the pan.
- Baked the pan at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes or till the tooth pick comes out clean from the center of the cake.