Learn how to make this classic strawberry cake made of strawberries, eggs and vanilla extract.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 vanilla pudding cup
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
How to make strawberry cake:
- Start by thawing the frozen strawberries in one cup of powder sugar.
- In a separate bowl beat together sugar and butter until creamy.
- Add in the eggs one at a time and then finely pour in the vanilla pudding.
- Add the thawed strawberries.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder to the mixture and mix well.
- If the batter is thick add in the milk so that the batter gets a little smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
- Grease and flaw a 9X9 inch pan.
- Pour the prepared batter into the 9X9 inch pan and bake for 30-40 minutes till a knife inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- To check if the cake is done or not see that the cake sprints back to the touch.