Learn how to make this sugarless cake. It is very easy to make and delicious to make.
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp artificial sweetener
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup flour
How to make sugarless cake:
- In a sauce pan add together raisins, water and cinnamon.
- Heat the sauce pan on low heat for fifteen minutes.
- Take off from fire and let it cool.
- To this mixture add the beaten egg, oats, artificial sweeter, shortening and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt.
- Add this dry ingredients to the earlier prepare batter and mix well.
- Pour this mixture in a baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- When the cake is ready let it cool for 10 – 15 minutes and then serve immediately.