- 2 cup Pumpkin (Kadhu)
- 3 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 3 cup Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cloves Powder (Lavang)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder (Tuj/Dalchini)
- 1 tsp Nutmeg Powder (Jaiphal)
How to make pumpkin cake recipe:
- In a blender, add pumpkin, sugar, oil and eggs.
- In a bowl sift flour, salt and baking powder and baking soda.
- Now mix the blended pumpkin and egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a wax paper lined 8″ pan.
- Bake the pan in a preheated oven at 350F for 1 hour and fifiteen minute.
- When done take it out with the help of a knife and dust with powdered sugar.