Chocolate Biscuit cake is the easiest eggless cake recipe I have ever come across. Lets learn how to make parle g & hide n seek biscuit cake. Though simple and easy, it is delicious. It is a beautiful looking cake. What more it makes use of all the broken leftover biscuits that are left by the kids once they loose their crunch. I simply admire the beauty of this cake. Perfect for class birthday cakes where cream and eggs are not preferred. Kids simply love this eggless chocolate biscuit cake especially because it has hide n seek.
Serves : 5 – 6
Total Time: 30 mins
Ingredients for Biscuit Cake:
- 40 Parle G Biscuit
- 40 Hide n Seek Biscuit
- 6 tblsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 cup lukewarm Milk
- 2 1/2 tsp Eno
- 1/2 cup chopped Walnuts
How to make Parle G and Hide n Seek Biscuit Cake:
- First prepare a 9″ inch round tine for baking. Oil the whole tin and place a round shape butter paper in the bottom or you can simply grease the tin and sprinkle some maida on the sides and the base.
- Preheat the oven at 180 C.
- Meanwhile in a grinder make powder of the parle g biscuit.
- Similarly make the powder of Hide n Seek biscuit.
- Take a bowl and add both the biscuit powders and powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Now add vanilla essence and 2 cup of luke warm milk.
- With the hep of a whisker make a smooth batter which is lumpfree.
- Now add eno powder. Mix well. The batter will start frothing now and increase in volume. Mix very well so that all the eno gets incorporated well in the batter.
- Pour the batter evenly in the greased baking tin. Tap the tin on the counter to release any air bubbles if any.
- Garnish with finely chopped walnuts.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 180C for 20 – 25 minutes or till the tooth pick comes out clean.
- Once baked take the cake out of the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes. Then very gently take out the cake on a plate.
- Your easy eggless chocolate biscuit cake is ready.