Chocolate Biscuit cake is the easiest eggless cake recipe I have ever come across. Lets learn how to make parle g & hide n seek biscuit cake. Though simple and easy, it is delicious. It is a beautiful looking cake. What more it makes use of all the broken leftover biscuits that are left by the kids once they loose their crunch. I simply admire the beauty of this cake. Perfect for class birthday cakes where cream and eggs are not preferred. Kids simply love this eggless chocolate biscuit cake especially hide n seek.
Serves : 5 – 6
Total Time: 30 mins
Ingredients for Biscuit Cake:
- 40 Parle G Biscuit
- 40 Hide n Seek Biscuit
- 6 tblsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 cup lukewarm Milk
- 2 1/2 tsp Eno
- 1/2 cup chopped Walnuts
How to make Parle G and Hide n Seek Biscuit Cake:
- First prepare a 9″ inch round tine for baking. Oil the whole tin and place a round shape butter paper in the bottom or you can simply grease the tin and sprinkle some maida on the sides and the base.
- Preheat the oven at 180 C.
- Meanwhile in a grinder make powder of the parle g biscuit.
- Similarly make the powder of Hide n Seek biscuit.
- Take a bowl and add both the biscuit powders and powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Now add vanilla essence and 2 cup of luke warm milk.
- With the hep of a whisker make a smooth batter which is lumpfree.
- Now add eno powder. Mix well. The batter will start frothing now and increase in volume. Mix very well so that all the eno gets incorporated well in the batter.
- Pour the batter evenly in the greased baking tin. Tap the tin on the counter to release any air bubbles if any.
- Garnish with finely chopped walnuts.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 180C for 20 – 25 minutes or till the tooth pick comes out clean.
- Once baked take the cake out of the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes. Then very gently take out the cake on a plate.
- Your easy eggless chocolate biscuit cake is ready.