Heart shape eggless chocolate cake… A perfect valentine recipe. So simple and easy to make. Impress your loved one with this chocolate cake. Serve them with chocolate milk shake, hot cappuccino or just plain simple tea. Learn how to make heart shape eggless chocolate cake.
- 1 1/2 cup Maida (All Purpose Flour)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 tblsp Coffee Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tblsp Chocolate Sauce
- 1 – 2 Strawberry
- Sprinkles (optional)
How to make heart shape chocolate cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Prepare the baking tin by greasing it lining it with butter paper.
- Powder the granulated sugar and keep aside.
- In a bowl take milk at room temperature and add vinegar. Let it stand for a minute or till the milk curdles.
- Meanwhile seive all the dry ingredients – maida, cocoa powder, baking soda, coffee powder, salt and sugar. Seive it 2 times to make the mixture light.
- Now add the oil to the curdled mixture.
- Now with a light hand add milk oil mixture to the dry ingredients using a whipper. Make sure that the batter is lumpfree. Do not overbeat.
- Pour the mixture evenly in the greased tin. Tap the tin on the counter to remove any air bubble.
- Bake it in pre heated oven for 25 – 30 mins or till the tooth pick comes out clean.
- Once done remove from the oven and stand for 10 mins.
- Then remove it from the tin and cool completely.
- Then decorate with chocolate sauce, sprinkles and thinly sliced strawberry.