oil for frying
2 green chillies chopped
500 gms shrimps (shelled)
few sprigs coriander leaves chopped
1 tsp ginger paste
2 tsp soy sauce
1/2 cup refined flour
2 onions chopped
How to make chingri pakora :
- Cream the egg, flour and little oil.
- Mix in the shelled shrimps, soy sauce, ginger paste, cut coriander leaves and cut onions.
- Mix well.
- Shape into balls or flat cutlets.
- Heat up oil in a kadhai and deep fry the cutlets till golden brown.
- Serve as a snack or as a side dish with lunch.