Here is the 10 minute sukhe chole recipe. This is the easiest chole recipe you can ever come across. A simple recipe which requires boiled chole to be sauted with minimum spices in ghee. This recipe can have a pleasant surprise for your taste buds. Served with hot ajwain parantha or plain poori is the ultimate combination. Perfect for early morning lunch box or even a sunday morning punjabi breakfast.
Serves : 3- 4
Total Time: 10 mins + Soaking Time
1 cup Dried Chole (Chickepeas)
1 tsp Jeera Seeds
1 tsp Turemric Powder
1 tsp Red Chilly Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
Salt to taste
1 tblsp Ghee / Oil
1 tblsp Green Coriander Leaves
How To Make Quick Dry White Chole :
- Soak the chole for 12 hours in 3 cups of water. Drain the water and then boil them soft with 1 tsp of salt. When done drain the water and keep the chole aside OR you can use Canned Garbanzo beans too.
- In a kadai heat the ghee, ghee is necessary for that perfect taste. But you can use oil too.
- Add the jeera seeds, when they begin to splutter add add all the dry masalas like turmeric powder, red chilly powder, garam masala and coriander powder. Also add 1 tblsp of water so that the the masala does not get burnt and gets cooked properly.
- Now add the boiled chole and salt and mix well.
- Cook for 2 – 3 mins and your 10 minute chole are ready.
- When you want to serve garnish with green coriander.
Tips for making 10 min Sukhe Chole: