INDIAN EGG CURRY RECIPE
4 Eggs (hard boiled)
1/2 tomato (pureed)
3-4 flakes of garlic
1/2-inch piece of ginger
1-2 green chilies
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
Salt To Taste
Red chili powder to taste
3/4th tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
3/4 tsp garam masala
2-3 tbsp vegetable oil / ghee
1 cup green peas or 250 gms paneer
- Remove the shell of boiled eggs & keep aside. If using Paneer
cut into cubes and fry till golden & set aside for later use.
- Make a paste of onion, garlic, ginger and green chilies in a
mixer or chopper.
- Heat oil in a kadhi or wok and add onion-garlic paste and
fry till golden brown.
- Add all the spices (salt, turmeric, coriander & chili powder)
except garam masala and fry for a minute and add tomato puree. Fry
till it starts leaving oil.
- Add a cup of water and cook till it dry's.
- Now add the fried paneer cubes or green peas (which ever using)
and boiled eggs.
- Add 1 cup of water and bring to boil and reduce the flame.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Garnish egg curry with garam masala and coriander leaves and
serve hot with paratha, roti or rice.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...