- 1 to 4 Eggs
- Water (enough to cover the eggs by 1 inch)
- High Saucepan with cover (large enough to completely cover eggs)
How to make Boiled Egg :
- Place the eggs in the pan with the help of a spoon and add cold water enough to cover the eggs by 1 inch.
- Bring the water to boil and then remove from heat. Cover the pan, and let sit for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Later transfer the eggs to a pan of ice cubes and water.
- Chill the eggs for 2 minutes. At the same time boil the water again in which the eggs were boiled earlier.
- Transfer the chilled eggs from the ice bowl to the boiling water pan & bring to the boil again. Let them boil for 10 seconds.
- Remove the eggs and place them back into the ice cold water. Placing them in the ice water agian prevents dark lines from forming . After 5 – 10 minutes take them out and use them accordingly