- 2 Eggs
- 1 meduim sized chopped Onion (Pyaj)
- 1 small sized chopped Tomato (Tamatar)
- 2 chopped Green Chilli (Hari mirch)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- A pinch of Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seed Powder (Jeera)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
How to make masala omelette:
- Beat the eggs thoroughly in a basin.
- Add the onions, tomatoes and the green chillies. mix thoroughly.
- Add the garam masala powder, curry powder and salt. mix well.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan and add the cumin seeds.fry for a few seconds over a medium flame.
- Pour the egg mixture and cook on both sides till light brown in colour.( reduce the flame) serve hot.