Shahi Mushroom Recipe
Here's a scrumptious, spicy recipe with mushrooms.
Learn how to make shahi mushroom.
200 gm mushroom
4 onion (pyaj)
7-8 tomato (tamatar)
1 piece ginger (adrak)
2 green chilly (hari mirch)
1/2 tsp salt namak
1/2 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
1/2 tsp spice blend (garam masala)
1 tsp sugar
1 cup cream (malai)
1/2 cup cashew nut (kaju)
3 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
How to make shahi mushroom:
- Cut mushrooms into 2 pieces.
- Finely chop all the other vegetables.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions until it turns pink.
- Then fry ginger, green chilies and tomato.
- When tomato soften remove it from the flame.
- Grind it in a mixer.
- Then cook in the pan and also add salt, red chilly powder, spice
blend, sugar, cream and cashew nuts powder.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and then add mushroom.
- Cook at low flame until mushroom softens.
- Then remove it from the flame and serve hot.