Mushroom Noodles Recipe
Here's a yummy, tempting noodles recipe with
mushrooms. Learn how to make mushroom noodles.
1 tin mushroom
1 cup noodles
2 onion (pyaj)
10-11 garlic (lahsun) buds
1 cup cream
2 cheese cubes
3 tbsp butter
1 tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
salt to taste
1/2 tsp black pepper powder (kali mirch)
How to make mushroom noodles:
- Boil noodles in a container with salt.
- When it softens, strain and wash with cold water.
- Take out mushrooms and cut into thin slices.
- Keep the juice separately.
- Finely chop onions and garlic.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Put boiled noodles in it along with a pinch salt and fry. Take it
out and keep aside.
- Now heat remaining butter in a pan and fry onions and garlic
until it turns pink.
- Then add mushrooms and carom seeds for 2 minutes.
- Then add salt, black pepper powder, juice taken out from tin and
- Cook for sometime and then add noodles and grated cheese.
- Fry for a minute and then remove it from the flame.
- Serve it hot.