POHA ROLL RECIPE
30 gms poha (rice flakes)
100 gms potato
2 green chillies
20 gms roasted peanuts
1/4 tsp amchur (dry mango powder)
1/4 tsp garam masala powder
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
2 tblsp breadcrumbs
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Few coriander sprigs
How to make poha roll :
- Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- Wash the poha in a strainer. Coarsely grind the roasted peanut.
- Wash & chop the green chillies and corainder sprigs.
- Add poha, peanuts, chillies, corainder leaves and spices to the
- Mix well and roll into desirable shapes.
- Dip in beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in oil till rolls golden brown.
- Serve hot with tamraind
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...