CURD RICE RECIPE
1 cup boiled Rice
2 cups Yogurt (Curd)
2 tblsp Oil
1/4 cup Milk
Finely chopped Coriander Leaves
1-2 Green Chilies
1 tsp Chana Daal
1 tsp Urad Daal
1 tsp Mustard Seeds
1 1/2 tsp finely chopped Ginger
2 tblsp desiccated Coconut
1/2 tsp Salt
How to make curd rice :
- In a saucepan heat 2 tablespoonful of oil.
- Add mustard seeds to the oil.
- When the mustard seeds start popping add chana and urad daal.
- After a minute, add in the ginger, coriander and green chilies.
- Saute them for a minute. Take the pan off the gas.
- Add in the rice.
- Mix the salt and desiccated coconut.
- Just before serving, mix all the ingredients with yogurt (curd)
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...