Amrit Phal Recipe
Amrit phal is a sweet dessert made from khoya, saffron and rose essence.
500 grams Sugar
400 grams Khoya
125 grams Semolina
2 pinches Saffron
8 nos. Almonds
1 no. Egg white
As per requirement Ghee
5 drops Rose essence
1 cup Water
How to make amrit phal:
- Heat the sugar with 1 cup water to make a thin syrup, add essence
and keep warm.
- Mix together the semolina, khoya and crushed saffron.
- Add the egg white gradually and knead into a smooth dough.
- Shape the dough in a star with a hole in the center.
- Deep fry the Amrit Phal till pink. Immerse them in the sugar
- Serve garnished with sliced almonds.