MEETHE LASSI RECIPE
3 cup plain Curd (Yogurt) with curd cream
2/3rd cup Sugar (Cheeni)
1/2 cup Ice Water
8-10 crushed Ice-cubes
How to make meethe lassi:
- If you have access to it, spoon off 4 pieces of firm 'curd cream' from the top of curd and set aside for garnishing.
- Place the curd and the sugar in a mixing bowl and whisk it until frothy.
- Add the ice water and whisk again briefly.
- Stir in the crushed ice.
- Alternately, use a blender.
- Divide the curd and sugar mixture into two batch, cover, and process for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer and repeat for the second batch.
- Pour the beverage into 4 chilled glasses.
- Carefully place a piece of curd cream, if desired, on each drink and garnish with a sprinkle of sugar.
- Serve immediately.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...