Here’s a simple, tasty puri recipe especially for alu lovers and for those who fast in navratra. Learn how to make kuttu ki puri.
- 2 cup kuttu ka atta
- 4 potato (alu)
- 1/2 tsp salt (namak)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder (kali mirch)
- clarified butter (ghee) for frying
How to make kuttu ki puri:
- Boil and mash potato.
- Now mix salt, atta, kali mirch and alu and knead into dough.
- Make small balls of the dough and roll each into small puris.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Fry each puri in ghee.
- When cooked on one side turn it and cook on the other side also until it turns light brown.
- Serve them hot.